How To Get Started?
Whether you are looking for a new and exciting health and fitness education program or sport to introduce into your curriculum, wanting to start your own Netball team, need help finding one in your area or perhaps you have learned about the game and are looking to play for the first time, we are here to assist you. Netball America also regularly speaks at various conventions, teacher conferences and conducts clinics. Email email@example.com for further information.
As the largest governing body for Netball in the USA, Netball America currently has members in 26 US States. Local teams and regions get together regularly to play games and tournaments – all events are listed on our calendar. To find a team or club within your area visit our members page. Netball America has the sole US regional representative teams established across America – visit our representative team page for further information.
How Else Can We Help?
Netball America has a proven successful mentor program and mentors are available for your support. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to for further information.
We also are able to help you with:
- Creating a club name and designing a club logo
- Designing professional brochures for promotion
- Helping you get appropriate insurance for your club
- Assisting you with equipment as well as a location to train
- Connecting you with others in your area
- Creating a website
- Designing & printing business cards
- Fundraising ideas
- Obtaining grants
- Obtaining not-for-profit status
- Providing relevant skill and drill sessions for your needs
Click here to sign up as a member today – it’s only $5!